Saturday, June 9, 2012

I'm back.

Well 7 months later... I'm back. Triathlon done. Goal achieved. Non existent summer over. Another birthday. Quarter of a century of life achieved. Boy meet. Oceans traveled. Skype utilized. Ring on finger. Bags packed. Tickets booked. Lawyer consulted. Forms filled out. Forms re filled out. Forms sent. Love letters copied. See you laters said. Layovers owned. Hours of movies watched. Plane sleep non existent. Nervous wait. Immigration cleared. 90 days stamped. Bag collected. Micah hugged. And hugged. And hugged. Hello.

3 comments:

  1. What a whirlwind. I cant believe you're gonna be an American now. Gives me someone to visit over there YAY. I miss having you in my country already. So happy that you are happy xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love letters copied. Love it! We had to do that too...after very thorough filtering...hahaha. All the best on your hug-filled adventures, G-Dawg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was a brilliant sum up. Hello.

    ReplyDelete